Sunday, March 20, 2016

AA4YO S01E36 - Cats or Dogs

Whoops! I meant to put this one up last week... sorry it's so late. Lena gives advice about pet ownership. Do you want a dog, a cat, or perhaps both? Well this episode should help you decide. Thanks to our imaginary listener, Bill, for sending in this question... which reminds me - if you are not an imaginary person, and would like to send in a question, you can do so in a number of ways! Post one at aa4yo.blogspot.com, send it to my email: dustin.j.stucky@gmail.com, or tweet it with #aa4yo or @dustin_stucky.





1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and all of your great advice Lena. I have a question for you. There are lots of people (like you) that I love that live far away from me and I miss them when we are not together. What can I do to help me miss my loved ones less? Thanks for the advice. Love, Great Aunt Carla

    ReplyDelete